The Princeton Review DAT Ultimate LiveOnline Course
- 4 full-length, computer-based practice tests
- Instruction: 55 Hours of in class instruction
- 55 Hours of Standard LiveOnline Instruction
- Comprised of 24, 2.5-hour classes
- Led by a team of 3-5 Subject Experts
- Our DAT Ultimate course focuses on both the content and the strategy that will be essential to the DAT. Each class will incorporate items from the different sections of the DAT: Survey of Natural Sciences, Perceptual Ability, reading Comprehension and Quantitative reasoning
- Each student will receive comprehensive workbooks including
- A 3-D practice kit for the Perceptual Ability Test
- Cracking the DAT: 880+ pages covering all aspects of the test
- In Class Compendium; 180+ pages of drills
- 120 Day Access to the Online Student Portal
- 184 hours of online resources
- Online Student Portal
- Workbook: 500+ pages of practice questions
- 17 hours of testing practice
- 4 full-length, adaptive practice tests
- Access to the Online Student Portal 24/7 for students to work on practice problems and drills anytime day or night.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Once your purchase has been completed, no returns or refunds are available.
Hard copy materials will be shipped to the High Sierra AHEC office to be picked up by the student or purchaser. Once your books have arrived, you will be notified by AHEC staff and may pick up the books anytime during business hours. All materials are available as e-books within the student portal upon first login.
Address: 639 Isbell Rd., Suite 360, Reno, NV 8509
**If your residence is in a rural area or other location outside Washoe County, please contact email@example.com to make shipping arrangements**
If a student is not satisfied with The Princeton Review course for any reason, they can continue to work with The Princeton Review again free of charge. Students will have the option to extend their Online Portal Access for an additional 120 days free of charge.